The Government of Greenland plans to establish and collect further data on climate and hydrology along with ice- and water forecasts.
Water discharge data up until 2021
The Government of Greenland can provide qualifying parties with time series and hydrological measurements of water discharge data collected around Tarsartuup Tasersua and Tasersiaq (Areas 6g and 7e) during the period from 1974 to 2021, upon request.
This information is available free of charge on a confidential basis. Investors considering participation in the tender process for the large hydropower potentials in Tarsartuup Tasersua and Tasersiaq may find this information to be a valuable datapoint.
For further information about obtaining this data, please contact Dan Sivertsen at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous pre-feasibility studies
- Tasersiaq, 7e, Greenland Hydropower
- Tarsartuup Tasersua, 6g, Greenland Hydropower
- For further data please see DataCatalogue. Please contact email@example.com for further data enquiries.
- Evaluation of the water resource for sixteen hydropower potentials of industrial interest in Greenland (2021)
- Evaluation of the water resource for four large hydropower potentials in Southwest Greenland (2018)
- Grønlands Vandkraftressourcer (2005) - In Danish
- Hydroprower Resources in Greenland (2005) - In English
- Assessment of the potential environmental impacts of major ammonia spill from power to X plant and shipping in Greenland
Greenlandic Energy Use
Public topographic and bathymetric data about Greenland
- Ice Penetrating Radar Data (NASA, Operation Icebridge)
- Digital Elevation Model (ArcticDEM)
- Bathymetric Data (GEBCO)
- Greenland Hydro Power Potentials Mapservice
- PowerGreen Phase 2 Asiaq GEUS Shapefiles
- GIS Package for Greenland (QGreenland)
- Shape Files Areas Reserved for competition